Sunday 4 April 2010

Ask ourself and think

Salam,

Ask ourself siapa yang berjaya di dunia ni? 


Think and List down a few:


My list:


Bill gates - use to be the richest man in the world
Richard branson, Donald Trump super successful businessman right?
Michael Jordan - a legend in basketball

Agree? They are very successful in this world - this dunya


Ask ourself - Are they going to be successful in the hereafter. (This is for me to think for myself.)


Ask ourself - Who are successful in the hereafter?


Think and List down a few:


My list:
Our BELOVED Prophet SAW
Para sahabat


Agree? They excel in the hereafter?


What about di dunya - what about in this world are they successful?


YES! they excel in this world and the hereafter!


How they excel in this world and the hereafter?? How??


I'm still reading books about The Prohet's Companions and about the Prophet himself. I'm still learning. So yeah. 


So as i mentioned in my previous post


"Allah SWT kurniakan us akal-so think. Alhamdulillah we know how to read. Carilah jawapannya. Internet ada, buku ada, ask orang kah. InsyaAllah, Allah SWT mengetahui apa yang dalam our heart. So walaupun besar habuk saja atau besar biji atom saja yang tani MAHU mencari ilmu - or ada kebaikan dalam our hati sebesar biji atom. InsyaAllah Allah SWT akan bantu. Yakin pada Allah SWT!"











No comments:

Post a Comment